Since it’s 12 degrees here in Missouri, I figured I would do a “Get to Know Me” post. I’ve been blogging for a little over two years now so here are some questions I’ll answer.
1. Describe your blog in a few words – Witty, feisty, beauty, and fun
2. What was your favorite subject in school? English. Everyone hated English, but I loved it. I love writing and still do :-)3. What is your favorite drink? I’m a big Coke fan if I drink soda. If I don’t drink soda…I would say water or chai tea or latte. Sorry, I have a few. If it’s an alcoholic drink, Crown & Coke, please. Yes, I’m legal everyone. 26 to be exact.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? This is always a hard question, but anything by Tori Kelly <3 I LOVEEEE HER!
5. What is your favorite food? I love food, but I am a deep down Italian. I love pasta. Fettuccine Alfredo (:
6. What is the last thing you bought? I think it was my business site: mytran.arbonne.com Please check it out! I’m doing the 30 day fitness challenge if anyone else wants to join me/my team!
7. Favorite book of all time? Hands down, To Kill A Mockingbird! I love this book and movie.
8. Do you have any pets? No pets over here. I was in middle school and got a fish…it died the same day I got it, four hours later. Sad day.
9. Favorite perfume? Currently, Michael Kors Radiant Rose Gold
10. Have you ever been out of the country? Well, I was born out of the country (Vietnam), but I haven’t been back ever since I moved to the States. It’s on my bucket list.
11. Do you speak any other language? Yes, Chinese, a little bit of Cantonese, and some Spanish.
12. How many siblings do you have? I have two. One brother and one sister, I am the youngest.
13. Where do you like to shop? Sephora and Ulta for makeup, sometimes Mac, but for clothes: H&M, Express, The Limited, New York and Company, Nike (I love my shoes).
14. Favorite restaurant? I loveeee Red Robin, Yummm! Who doesn’t like bottomless fries! (:
15. When was the last time you cried? I don’t know. I barely cry. Takes a lot for me to shed some tears.
16. Favorite blog? Oh man, I have too many! I can’t choose!
17. Favorite movie? Unleashed with Jet Li and Aaliyah.
18. Favorite TV shows? Criminal Minds, Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, Empire
19. PC or Mac? Mac
20. How tall are you? I am 5’4″
21. What phone do you have? iPhone 6s
22. Can you cook? Yes, I can 🙂 I love food. I love to cook as much as I love to eat.
23. What do you like to do for fun? I like hanging out with friends, going out to eat with people, shopping, watching movies, I love football and basketball, and I like going to the gym.
Well, ladies and gents, here you have it. Anything else, just ask! Maybe I can do another one of these down the road.
If you haven’t yet, you definitely need to purchase these two palettes that comes in a package! It is Estee Edit’s eyeshadow palette and highlighting palette for $58. I bought mine at Sephora when I had my 20% off VIB coupon. Depending on what your beauty insider membership status is, it ranges from 10%-25% off. These coupons come out in November and April so it’s about the two times you want to stock up on all of your makeup. The black palette color names from left to right, top to bottom is: Swerve, Riff, Burn, Wavy, Mood, and Trip. For the silver highlighter palette color names from left to right, top to bottom is: Snowlit, 14K Glow, 1st Light, Gleam, Ray, and Beachy. These are very pigmented and gorgeous. I did a makeup look with both of these palettes.
The smokey eye I created, I used the black from my Urban Decay Basics palette, and that was it. Then I used Swerve (gold shadow) on my lid, and Riff for my inner tear ducts. For foundation, I used Urban Decay’s All Nighter Foundation. I have heard people raving about it, and I finally bought it and tested it out for myself. It is now my new favorite foundation, and a lot of foundations do not work for my skin. I am in the color 6.0. It lasted all day on me. It’s great on coverage and it’s lightweight. It retails for $40. <3 You need this in your life!
As for the lip color, I purchased a few new matte lip colors form Colourpop. Pictured below. These were all $6. That’s what I love about Colourpop, they’re inexpensive, but work great! Love Bug is currently my go-to lip color. You can see the swatch here or the picture above with the snapchat filter. I have yet to try Viper and Are & Be. Viper is more pinky and Are & Be is more of a deep purple with little pink. Love Bug is almost like a red orange with a hint of brown. That is probably why I love it so much because it goes very well with my skin tone.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and this look! I have a new project I’m working on that will be launching in about two weeks! Stay tuned beauties!